Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Your family will gobble up these easy pumpkin cupcakes - our cream cheese icing makes them extra good. The kids can help decorate with sprinkles for a festive treat.

This recipe makes 12 servings



2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) pumpkin pie spice1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking powder
1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
2 eggs1 cup (250 mL) canned pumpkin
1/2 cup (125 mL) buttermilk1/4 cup (50 mL) vegetable oil
Icing:1 pkg cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, softened1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar


Method:

n large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk eggs, blend in pumpkin, buttermilk and oil. Pour over dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Spoon into large paper-lined muffin cups, filling to top.

Bake in centre of 375ºF (190ºC) oven until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean, 25 minutes. Let cool on rack. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container up to 2 days or individually wrap un-iced cupcakes in plastic and freeze up to one month. Ice before serving.)

Icing: In bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy; beat in sugar until smooth. Spread on cupcakes.


Recipe submitted by:




Print Pin It

8 comments:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

These pumpkin cupcakes sound delicious and I can't wait to make them. You have a wonderful blog and I look forward to many wonderful visits. I'm off to read some of your earlier posts. Great visiting you today.

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful
& it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


Look at my web blog :: ประกันภัยรถยนต์

Anonymous said...

Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!


Here is my weblog :: กระเป๋าaxixi

Anonymous said...

Hi! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.

Does operating a well-established blog like yours take a lot of
work? I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary daily.

I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Appreciate it!

Visit my web site ... ลดหน้าท้อง

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from thazt service?
Cheers!

my web blog; Clash Of Clans Cheats

Anonymous said...

L'software espion s'occupera d'enregistrer tߋut сe qui est tapé sur le smartphone et ѵous enverra cette
info dans votre compte electronic mail. Attention aux websites d'arnaques
quui ѵous proposent ɗe pirater սn compte gratuit ѕans logiciel.



my webpage - pirater un compte facebook 23 aout 2014

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog beefore but after reading
througth some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and
checking back often!

My webpage; official Vimax tablets ()

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thank you

Also visit my web page; Dr Rashmi Patel dental license suspended